About Faces Orthodontics
Differences You Can See and Feel
When it comes to your family, you want the best orthodontic care possible, whether that be in Scottsdale or Peoria, Arizona.
Yet, treatment philosophies vary greatly between one orthodontist and another, and you should be aware of them. Here are eight ways that Dr. Bader's care is different:
- He places all orthodontic brackets himself. This technically detailed procedure is the single most important aspect of treatment. When done properly, results are achieved easier and faster for both Insignia and SPEED Braces.
- He is an orthodontic specialist. He completed three additional years of schooling after dental school to receive his certificate in orthodontics and his master of science degree. Orthodontics is all Dr. Bader does in both his Scottsdale and Peoria offices.
- He is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- All-digital X-rays and photos. Dr. Bader's high-tech digital capabilities mean all photos and X-rays are performed right here in the office, where we are always available to answer your questions. We also offer digital scans of your teeth!
- Parents are welcome in the treatment area at every appointment. That way, if you have any questions or concerns about his/her braces or treatment, Dr. Bader or a member of his team will gladly discuss them with you.
- Treatment cost. There's convenient in-house financing with flexible, no-interest monthly payments. Fees quoted include treatment cost, all scheduled and emergency visits, plus one set of retainers at the end of treatment.
- Treatment plans. It is common for doctors to have different treatment plans due to different philosophies. So it's important for you to be well-informed and choose a doctor you are comfortable with.
- Dr. Bader cares about your family just as much as the local community. His Community Involvement reaches to organizations and schools in Scottsdale, McCormick Ranch, Peoria, North Phoenix, Gainey Ranch and more.